Monday, June 2, 2008

Weddings Galore!!

Okay, this past weekend I attended a wedding/reception and a bridal shower party. It was definitely a love/couple themed weekend, not that I mind.

I had fun at all the events, but was disappointed that my hectic life schedule kept me from another wedding this past Saturday. Cami Heffield was married out in Salt Lake City and I missed it because of scheduling, and distance :)
I was happy to see though that photos of her wedding are already being posted online by well meaning and caring friends, thanks Dori Anderson. I've borrowed a few of those photos to pass them along. I'm sure talking about the photos, and who all I knew there will make it seem like I was part of the event :)
The Wedding Party...What a Beautiful Family You Have Cami!!
The Bride's Parents - Hi Scott and Staci, I Miss You Guys!

What Beautiful Sisters - Alyssa and Jae, You Two Look GREAT!!

What a Fantastic Looking Cake!

Ann, Who's That Gorgeous Guy You've Got On Your Arm?!?

Hi Jake, I Miss You Too!!

Look At Tommy Flirting With All The Ladies!!

Somethings Never Change.



Congratulations Cami and Daveo!!

My God Bless Your Marriage, Family and Home!





No comments: