5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Go to work.
2. Study for the Series 7 test I'm taking in two weeks.
3. Do my laundry!!!
4. Make and Freeze Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.
5. Visit Sib and family.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything CHOCOLATE!!
2. Hummus and crackers.
3. Fruit Salad.
4. My Dad's Homemade Ice Cream.
5. Caramel Cinnamon Buns.
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. Give to the Lord!!
2. Invest wisely and with good stewardship.
3. Buy a home.
4. Buy a farm and have a house there for disadvantaged children to live.
5. Start my own bakery!
5 Bad Habits:
1. I talk too much.
2. I'm often too loud when I talk.
3. I'm somewhat controlling (that's a Heatwole for you).
4. I haven't learned to say NO.
5. I get distracted way too easily.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Mt. Crawford, VA
2. Bergton, VA
3. Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
4. Newport News, VA
5. Harrisonburg, VA
6. Kill Devil Hills, NC
7. Kearns, UT
8. Murray, UT
9. Bridgewater, VA
(that's way more than 5 but I thought I'd test my memory)
5 jobs I have had:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Waitress at Chili's
3. Office Manager
4. Campus Police Dispatcher
(Okay, I've had way more than 5 jobs, but my memory is not that good)
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I use to compete in amateur figure skating competitions, even though it was a short period in my life, I enjoyed it immensely.
2. I enjoy indoor rock climbing, but I'm not a big fan of climbing outdoors.
3. My favorite candy is chocolate covered caramels.
4. I love going to rodeos!!
5. Other than a crosage one would get at a dance, the first time I ever received flowers from someone was when I was 26 years old.
Thanks Christa for your blog!!