Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Wasn't Tagged...but I'll play anyway

5 Things on my list to do today:

1. Go to work.
2. Study for the Series 7 test I'm taking in two weeks.
3. Do my laundry!!!
4. Make and Freeze Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.
5. Visit Sib and family.

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Anything CHOCOLATE!!
2. Hummus and crackers.
3. Fruit Salad.
4. My Dad's Homemade Ice Cream.
5. Caramel Cinnamon Buns.

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:

1. Give to the Lord!!
2. Invest wisely and with good stewardship.
3. Buy a home.
4. Buy a farm and have a house there for disadvantaged children to live.
5. Start my own bakery!

5 Bad Habits:

1. I talk too much.
2. I'm often too loud when I talk.
3. I'm somewhat controlling (that's a Heatwole for you).
4. I haven't learned to say NO.
5. I get distracted way too easily.

5 Places I have lived:

1. Mt. Crawford, VA
2. Bergton, VA
3. Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
4. Newport News, VA
5. Harrisonburg, VA
6. Kill Devil Hills, NC
7. Kearns, UT
8. Murray, UT
9. Bridgewater, VA

(that's way more than 5 but I thought I'd test my memory)

5 jobs I have had:

1. Camp Counselor
2. Waitress at Chili's
3. Office Manager
4. Campus Police Dispatcher
5. Paraplanner

(Okay, I've had way more than 5 jobs, but my memory is not that good)

5 things most people don't know about me:

1. I use to compete in amateur figure skating competitions, even though it was a short period in my life, I enjoyed it immensely.
2. I enjoy indoor rock climbing, but I'm not a big fan of climbing outdoors.
3. My favorite candy is chocolate covered caramels.
4. I love going to rodeos!!
5. Other than a crosage one would get at a dance, the first time I ever received flowers from someone was when I was 26 years old.

Thanks Christa for your blog!!

3 comments:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Thanks for playing along, Jenn. Best wishes on the Series 7. You'll do great. There was a girl in one of my classes in college that talked about taking her "Serious 7" test when she was done with school. I thought it was funny. I'd have to say, you're off to a better start than she was. At least you know the name of the test.

Anonymous said...

You just reminded me of the time I went to a rodeo and some cowboy, thinking that he could not be seen at the far end of the arena, stripped down to his boxers!

Erin Trimble said...

Good luck with your test, Jenn! I enjoy your blog site so much, so I will keep visiting. :0) When are you going to make it back out to visit... I know that I am not the only person missing you!

Love, Erin